Menulog is consistently looking for ways to attract more customers and drive more orders for our independent restaurant partners.
To celebrate Christmas in July, from 12 July – 25 July, we will be promoting ‘free item’ offers to entice customers to order from local restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
▼ When is the campaign running?
Wednesday 12 July – Tuesday 25 July
▼ How do I set up the offer?
1. Click on the “Marketing” tab to access your Offers page
2. Select “Add New Offer”
3. Select “All Customers”
3. Select “All Customers” and then select “% Off”
4. Select “Free Item” and choose “By Spending a Minimum Amount”
5. Set the minimum spend as $25 and select the free item you would like to offer your customers
6. Set the offer period to start on 12 July and end 25 July.
7. Save offer
Alternatively, check out our step-by-step tutorial video.
▼ Is there a cost to my restaurant to participate?
Your only cost is the value of the discount on applicable orders. By adding this offer, you’ll unlock Menulog marketing channels such as email, in-app, push notifications and more at no cost! There are no hidden marketing fees to participate.
▼ How do I opt-in?
All you need to do is create your offer in your Partner Hub (see ‘How do I set up the offer?’ for more information) by the end of 10 July 2023 and you will be automatically opted in.
▼ Is there a minimum percentage off associated with the offer?
Yes, you must set a minimum spend of $25 off or more via Partner Hub for All Customers. You will then automatically be opted into the promotion.
▼ What are the Terms and Conditions?
*Min. spend, qualifying criteria and fees may apply. Offer ends midnight 25/07/23.
▼ How will the offer appear on my restaurant listing with Menulog?
A notification shows on your restaurant listing on Menulog, feature within our offers filter and show on your menu page (see below examples):
▼ How does the free item show on an order receipt?
The free item will display in the list of items ordered, but the cost of that item will be deducted from the order total. Here is an example:
▼ How can I promote this offer?
Share the love by promoting this offer to more customers during the campaign on your social channels. You can create your own or utilise our templates at this link.
Don’t forget to tag us @Menulog and include your offer in the caption.
T&Cs for social media: Min. spend, qualifying criteria and fees may apply. Offer ends 25/06/23.
▼ How will Menulog promote this offer?
We’ll be promoting via in-app, email, push notifications, social media, and more! Your restaurant will also appear in the ‘Offers’ filter in the app, giving you more exposure to Menulog customers.
▼ I can’t access my Partner Hub account, what should I do?
If you’ve forgotten password:
1. Visit Partner Hub and click ‘Forgot Password’.
2. Enter username and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you’ve never used Partner Hub before:
1.Visit Partner Hub and follow the prompts to ‘Get Started’.
2. Enter the mobile number that was used to sign up to Menulog without the international prefix or spaces (e.g. 0412345678)
3. Click ‘Send activation code’. An activation code will be sent to the mobile number provided. Enter this code to create your username, password and link your restaurant listing.
4. Once the account has been created, you can login using your new username and password.
▼ Will Menulog be running more of these campaigns?
We’re planning more of these campaigns throughout the year, so stay tuned for more from Menulog!