Tell me about Menulog…
- Menulog is Australia’s home-ground online food delivery service with the greatest choice of both restaurants and cuisine types on offer.
- Menulog connects more than 2.7 million active customers with almost 20,100 local restaurants via its websites and native mobile apps.
- Menulog offers more than 90 different cuisines that can be delivered to more than 87 percent of the addressable population.
- Menulog is part of Just Eat Takeaway.com, leading global hybrid marketplace for online food delivery.
How does Menulog work?
- Menulog is a marketplace: We connect local restaurants with local customers through world-class online ordering and delivery technology
- Our core business is working with 'self-delivery' restaurants, where the restaurant has their own driver
- Menulog has been running this business stream for more than 14 years, driving more orders and profitable growth for restaurants across areas of the country - metro, suburban and regional - with an extensive customer base
- Menulog’s delivery logistics service provides the option for restaurants without their own drivers to join Menulog, using Menulog’s network of food couriers to deliver food safely and efficiently. Using world-class technology, tailored for the local market, the Menulog Delivery Service has national coverage and couriers can deliver to more than 70 percent of the addressable population
- Menulog provides restaurants with all technology needed for online ordering and delivery, including in-store devices, a free website (if the restaurant does not have one), 'order now' buttons, listing on the Menulog platform and more
- Menulog also provides marketing for local restaurants, to help them reach more local customers - this includes TV and radio advertising, out of home, digital and social, email and PR services
- Menulog works on 'network effects' - the more great restaurant partners we have, the more customers join the platform and vice versa
- We pride ourselves on being a true partner for restaurants, providing consultative services to ensure they can achieve profitable growth, while delivering the best customer experience
What types of businesses can use Menulog?
- Menulog is Australia’s first hybrid online food delivery marketplace, which means we offer online ordering and delivery solutions for food businesses of all shapes and sizes
- Menulog is proud to be able to support local businesses across the country, from family-run restaurants, to on-trend local haunts, to major national brands.
How can Menulog help my business?
- Immediate access to national network of over 2.7 million active customers
- A suite of ordering and delivery solutions, enabling restaurants to choose an option that best suits their business
- Nationwide reach, delivering to 87% of the addressable population
- Specialist marketing and technology services for local restaurants to grow their own business
- Access to insights from Menulog’s customer database including valuable data for restaurants to optimise their business for the local market (e.g. popular dishes, offers or time for online orders, opportunities to expand in new areas etc)
- No lock in contracts or exit fees
- Covers the cost of all credit card processing fees, fraud protection, around-the-clock restaurant and customer support
- Facilitates partner reviews and star ratings with each order to enhance the customer experience and frequency of orders
Tell me about Menulog technology…
- Menulog offers native apps for iOS and Android, using world-class technology from the Just Eat Takeaway.com network
- Menulog also has an easy to use website, that can be use on desktop or mobile
- 70% of all Menulog orders are placed on a mobile device
- Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Just Eat Takeaway.com Group is focused on connecting consumers and restaurants through its platforms.
- With over 155,000 connected restaurants, Just Eat Takeaway.com offers consumers a wide variety of food choice. Just Eat Takeaway.com mainly collaborates with delivery restaurants. In addition, Just Eat Takeaway.com provides its proprietary restaurant delivery services for restaurants that do not deliver themselves.
Tell me about Menulog marketing…
- Menulog invests tens of millions of dollars in marketing campaigns each year
- This is invested in both local and national campaigns and highlights the benefits of ordering online from Menulog’s fantastic restaurant partners
- Menulog is committed to profiling local restaurant partners across it’s advertising campaigns to help them reach a broader range of customers and drive incremental orders
Tell me about support services for restaurants…
- As well as around-the-clock customer service, Menulog provides its restaurant partners with a dedicated support team
- This team is made up of local account managers in the Sydney Head office, as well as a number of territory managers across the country
- Menulog works with restaurant partners to both proactively optimise their Menulog listing, as well as working to resolve any queries or issue a restaurant partner has
- Armed with tailored data for each and every Menulog restaurant partner, these support teams regularly review variables such as delivery areas, operating hours, minimum order amounts and delivery fees to ensure restaurants can continue to grow their business profitably
Where can I find more information?
- Click here to log in or create a Partner Hub account where a number of self-serve options are available.
- For those looking for more information on joining Menulog, please email [email protected]
- Still need assistance? You can also send us a message or contact us on (02) 7201 5500, between 7am and 2am 7 days a week.