Introducing Menulog’s upcoming ‘Spooky Specials’ campaign to drive more orders for our partners surrounding Halloween.
From 23 October – 5 November, we will be running a ‘percentage off’ promotion that will give customers discounts on their orders during this period. We will be investing significantly to promote this campaign to customers in your area, driving an increase in orders for local partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
▼ When is the campaign running?
23 Oct – 5 Nov 2023
▼ How do I set up the offer?
1. Click on the “Marketing” tab to access your Offers page
2. Select “Add New Offer”
3. Select “All Customers” and then select “% Off”
4. Set a minimum spend of your choice, and set “% discount” to 20% or more
5. Set the offer period to start on 23 Oct and end 5 Nov.
6. Save offer
Alternatively, check out our step-by-step tutorial video.
▼ Is there a cost to my restaurant to participate?
Your only cost is the value of the discount on applicable orders. By adding this offer, you’ll unlock Menulog marketing channels such as email, in-app, push notifications and more at no cost! There are no hidden marketing fees to participate.
▼ How do I opt-in?
All you need to do is create your offer in your Partner Hub (see ‘How do I set up the offer?’ for more information) by the end of Tuesday 17 Oct 2023 and you will be automatically opted in.
▼ What are the Terms and Conditions?
*Min. spend, qualifying criteria and fees may apply.
▼ How will the offer appear on my restaurant listing with Menulog?
A notification shows on your restaurant listing on Menulog, feature within our offers filter and show on your menu page (see below examples):
▼ How does the discount show on an order receipt?
The discount will be shown at checkout for a customer and on the order receipt. It will be automatically deducted from the subtotal. Here is an example:
▼ How can I promote this offer?
Share the love by promoting this offer to more customers during the campaign on your social channels. You can create your own or utilise some of our social templates below!
Don’t forget to tag us @Menulog and include your offer in the caption.
T&Cs for social media: T&Cs for social media: Min. spend, qualifying criteria and fees may apply.
▼ How will Menulog promote this offer?
We’ll be promoting via in-app, email, push notifications, social media, and more! Your restaurant will also appear in the ‘Offers’ filter in the app, giving you more exposure to Menulog customers.
▼ I can’t access my Partner Hub account, what should I do?
If you’ve forgotten password:
1. Visit Partner Hub and click ‘Forgot Password’.
2. Enter username and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you’ve never used Partner Hub before:
1.Visit Partner Hub and follow the prompts to ‘Get Started’.
2. Enter the mobile number that was used to sign up to Menulog without the international prefix or spaces (e.g. 0412345678)
3. Click ‘Send activation code’. An activation code will be sent to the mobile number provided. Enter this code to create your username, password and link your restaurant listing.
4. Once the account has been created, you can login using your new username and password.
▼ Will Menulog be running more of these campaigns?
We’re planning more of these campaigns throughout the year, so stay tuned for more from Menulog!