Menulog has launched a new partnership with photography provider OCUS, to help make your menu pop and attract more customers.
What is OCUS?
OCUS is a company built by photographers that understands and appreciates the hard work required to make stunning images that help brands grow.
The OCUS network is full of thousands of skilled photographers across the globe that are experienced in commercial food photography. Check out their website for more information.
How does the photoshoot process work?
Through this partnership you can book a free session with an OCUS photographer, who will come to your venue and capture professional images of the dishes offered on your Menulog listing.
This is how it works:
- Fill out the Expression of Interest form and one of our friendly account managers will be in touch to discuss.
- You’ll be matched with an OCUS photographer who will be given your Menulog listing details and will get in touch for a consultation, to learn more about your business and what dishes you’d like photographed. This will help ensure you can get the best images possible.
- After the shoot, you should receive your high quality dish imagery within 2 working days.
What else do I need to know?
Once the photoshoot is booked, you will be put into contact with your OCUS photographer via SMS and email. You’ll be able to discuss the specifics of your photoshoot with them directly.
The photoshoot options on offer are:
- 15 images (14 dish images + 1 banner image)
- 20 images (19 dish images + 1 banner image)
- 30 images (29 dish images + 1 banner image)
If you have any further questions along the way though, you can always reach out to your account manager, or contact [email protected] .
OCUS photoshoots are subject to availability by location, and exclude alcohol and grocery/convenience products aren’t able to be included.